Our list of programmes is non-exhaustive. Please contact us to customize programmes.
Learn more about biology through fun and engaging activites
Theme: Maintanace and regulation of life processes
Carry out various chemistry tests to determine probable disorders
Food and Digestion
- Carry out qualitative test on sugars, proteins and fats
- Learn the role of gastric and intestinal enzymes in digestion
Exploring Human Senses
Explore various reception of stimuli
- Investigate physiological processes of human vision
- inaccuracies in sensory perception
- explore the physiological processes that allow them to maintain a constant body temperature
Simulation of kidney and kidney filtration
Learn about selective reabsorption and ultrafiltration
Carry out a few blood tests
Get a deeper understanding of the heart and circulatory system
- dissection of heart
- map skin temperatures liquid crystal thermography.
Enzyme, Digestion, and Osmosis
- Test the osmotic rates of urea, sucrose, and glucose solutions
Theme: Principles of Biology
- Build macromolecules using molecular model
- Conduct basic chemical tests for macromolecules
- Model the enzymatic digestion of starches and proteins
- Make use of enzymes, lactase to create a lactose-free milk
Examining Cellular Transport
Explore the processes of osmosis and diffusion
- Examine how concentration, molecular size, surface area, and volume relationships affect these processes
- Determine the concentration of unknown salt solution.
Investigating Cell Types
Explore the cell as the basic unit of life.
- Study Euglena, Paramecium, and Elodea samples and observe their responses to different environmental conditions
- Design your own experiment to test cellular responses to environmental changes
Theme: Continuity of Life
Theme: Man and his Environment
Explore the study factors involved in the development of relationships between organisms
- Observe relationships between organisms
- Design a microorganism ecosystem and study the organism interactions within it.
Different types of symbioses between species are identified and the benefits to and impacts on each organism are evaluated.
Building Ecological Pyramids
Explore the transfer of energy between organism
- Analyze the contents of owl pellets
- Construct ecological pyramids to represent the data collected.
- Construct an ecological pyramid based on the foods they themselves eat.