Theme: Molecular Structure and Mole Concept
Nature of matter
Explore how critical discoveries shaped and modified modern atomic theory. Learn how to use different atomic representations
- "Time travel" through history to simulate past experiments
- Use models to describe atomic structure
- Write the electron configuration of an element using the periodic table
Explore the properties of chemical bonds. Learn the basic properties of ionic and covalent bonds
- Compare the Lewis structure of each type of bond.
- Design and conduct their own experiment to determine the type of bonds present in 2 unknown substances.