Our list of programmes is non-exhaustive. Please contact us to customize programmes.
Learn about the properties of light
- Investigate how mirrors, lenses and prisms alter light's path
- Perform color additions and subtractions
- Split white light into visible spectrum.
Understand natural Resources
- Investigate the atmosphere, soil and mineral, hydrosphere land, and energy resources.
Explore the fundamental properties of sound waves
- Measure the speed of sound
- Calculate wavelength and frequency
- Build your own working audio speaker.
Investigate the law of conservation of energy
- Conduct experiments to calculate the energy conversion between two bodies both before and after
- Determine if results are consistent